Experiencing our building process Here at Neighborhood Builders, we have strived very hard to offer a unique, pleasant and stress free home building experience. We believe building your custom home should be an experience people look forward to and enjoy throughout the entire building experience. Our process starts with a one on one consultation to give us the opportunity to learn about your home building needs. We offer a series of unique ranch and two story plans as well as an in house architect to design the home of your dreams.
Get to know us…
- We will review every step of the home building process and guide you through the beginning stages of selecting a home plan and building site. We never use “builder lingo” and believe in trustworthiness and honesty as the foundation of our relationship.
- We always encourage you to bring plans, photos and any sketches of your visions for your dream home.
- Review your selected home site from our inventory of hand selected lots or your own self purchased home site whether it be a beautiful in town subdivision or an acreage home site with rolling hills. We build anywhere in the Des Moines surrounding metro area.
- We carefully help you select a perfect house plan from our unique hand selected home designs giving you the opportunity to modify the house to fit your family needs free of charge or use our in house architect to combine multiple designs to create your perfect custom home!
- We offer multiple financing options and will guide you through the process including self financed and builder financed loans using our preferred financing firm or any bank you’ve selected.
- Review our exclusive 1 year/ 10 year warranty process.
- After the initial consultation you will receive a home quote that can be modified to accommodate your needs and budget. We never use allowances or allowance budgets. This insures all products selected are included in the price of the home and costs do not rise during the construction process.
- Tour our design center and experience the actual products and options included in our homes without the need to run all over town to choose your options.
Once you have decided on your new home, completed the plans and finalized your purchase agreement we will review your General Building Specifications. This 30 page document insures every detail of the home is listed from materials used to how it will be constructed covering items from the foundation footings to the make and model of the door knobs.